week 20 bump update and letters for Reagan

//navy dress- Liz Lange Maternity from Target// (fits big) I'm wearing an xsmall

Bump Update
How far along? 20 weeks

Total weight gain: 14 pounds. The last appointment was a knife to the gut. As my nurse was weighing me, she had to slide the big 50 lb over one more slot. OUCH!

Maternity clothes?  FULL on maternity clothes now. My bump is so low that my regular shirts are becoming too short! Thank goodness the hubs started budgeting for maternity clothes for each month.

Stretch marks? nope! Cocoa Butter Lotion was just purchased to start applying daily!

    Sleep: Turning over has become more of a problem. I can't get enough pillows so I invested in the Snoogle. It has been the best investment ever!

Best moment this week: sharing with everyone that our little one was a GIRL and having my birthday all in the same weekend. Super fun weekend!

Miss anything? my thighs. They just don't look the same right now :)

Food cravings: Craving Chick-fila constantly! I could eat it for every meal!

Anything making you queasy or sick? nope! I think I've finally moved passed the nausea! Wahoo!

Gender: Pink

Labor signs: nope

Symptoms: The symptoms have started to level out and I am thankful for that. The nightly peeing is a constant of course.

Belly button in or out?  In! And I don't think it will ever pop. It's the deepest inney ever!

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Happy or moody most of the time: I am happy! ALL the time!

Looking forward to: our cruise! This momma is letting it all hang out! And by it all, I just mean my belly :)
post signature

4 comments

  1. I wasn't surprised little miss thing was a girl! SO happy for y'all : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing that you can call her by name! <3 Aw! (It is a beautiful name! I just love it!) ..... Congrats on the half way mark! It goes pretty quickly for the next couple of months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want to beat your competitors and get this job position? Read this engineering cover letter then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice update. It's good to find your web site. I will show it to my friends now.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top