week 7- Bump Update and Letter For Baby

How far along? 7 weeks
Total weight gain: 1 pound. It's starting early! My tummy is already starting to pooch!
Maternity clothes?  My tummy has started to pooch and I can't suck it in anymore. Maternity pants are just so much more comfortable. Since the pooch doesn't look like a baby bump (just like I had too many donuts), wearing maternity shirts gives me a little extra material to cover the fat. 
Stretch marks? nope!
    Sleep: I've been sleeping great besides getting up to pee 1-2 times a night.
Best moment this week: seeing our baby's heartbeat!
Miss anything?  I miss cold medicine. I have a cold and can't take anything. Ugh!
Food cravings: It seems that whenever I see or smell something I immediately want it!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope and I hope it stays that way!
Gender: No clue, but we are hoping for a boy!
Labor signs: I sure hope not! He just got in there :)
Symptoms: headaches, cramping, constantly peeing, occasional nausea. Nothing too bad yet!
Belly button in or out?  In! And I don't think it will ever pop. It's the deepest inney ever!
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: I am happy! Our baby is doing amazing and I couldn't be happier!
Looking forward to: our first OB appointment next week.
post signature

11 comments

  1. Yay! Ultrasounds are so reassuring. I didn't have mine until 11 weeks and felt so much better when it was through. I have my next one soon and can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute and i love that you write letters to your lil one nestled inside your tummy. so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!! Glad baby is doing well and that you got to see him/her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post just made me SO happy! Look at your little belly! I love it! I know that I say this all the time, but I am so incredibly happy for you! I'm so happy, I almost cried when I read your letter to the baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did NOT know you were pregnant!! Congratulations and many blessings to you, the hubs, and the baby!!!! I added you to my sidebar so I can follow along with your exciting journey :)

    Susan
    Late Nights & Lattes

    ReplyDelete
  6. HIp-Hip-Hooray! .....I have to say that one of the biggest positives to infertility issues is that once the blessing is tucked inside, sonograms are more plentiful! Enjoy! Praying for the little heartbeat!
    Take care & keep loving on that little one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you know how to write a book report? Here is a guide https://paperovernight.com/blog/writing-book-report for beginners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks baby seat

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top