The most joyous sound you ever did hear

I will let the video do the talking.
Isn't that just the most beautiful thing you've ever heard? I cried tears of joy! This is has been such a long road and God's wonderful blessing was beating right back at us. I have been super emotional lately and knew I'd be emotional when I heard our baby's heart beat. His heart was beating 184 bpm. Nice and strong! I'm starting to think that he may be a she with that strong heart beat. I've heard the higher the heart beat, the more likely it's a girl? We will see in 10 weeks! :)
Our baby now has a visible head, arms, and legs. Looks like a gummy bear. The cutest gummy bear I ever did see?

The morning sickness is all worth it for our miracle!
post signature

14 comments

  1. LOVE IT!!!! How exciting! The baby sure does look like a gummy bear! Ha ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! How crazy...I see the gummy bear resemblance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still tear up when I hear our baby! That sound will never get old!! Love it!! I remember when ours looked like a gummy bear!!! Congrats on your exciting day'! I bet you are on cloud 9!!! Ps. You will never get off now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how sweet! Side note...I don't think I will ever eat another gummy bear again. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest gummy bear ever!!!! Absolutely precious, eek so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful sound!!! yay for a growing & strong baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl HB. Super fast high number; strong. Most glorious sound on the planet! I still get teary eyed hearing this sound:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You write good content, I am looking for this thanks for sharing it will help others.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You shared very nice and detail information with us .This article contain very useful things for us I am very excited bout this one it is so nice and very useful to us.Thank you for this information .I expect this kind of important information in future also so keep it up this nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your article is awesome! How long does it take to complete this article? I have read through other blogs, but they are cumbersome and confusing. I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe there will be many people who share my views when they read this article from you and to make the addition to the article prepared by college discussion board writing service.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top