WIWW: Pinspired

I have been loving being able to wear falls clothes, but of course, weather in Texas is unreliable and we've been in the high 70's for the past 3 days and will have ice and COLD for the next week. What?! Whatever. High 70's or not I brought out my puffy vest! I couldn't wait to wear it. I found this adorable outfit on pinterest and started searching high and low to find where I could get all the pieces!

 vest// jcrew // sweater // old navy // button down // jcrew // jeans // anthropologie // shoes // audrey brooke


I'm lucky I got these pictures too. Because not 30 minutes after this I was having a date with the toilet. This morning sickness is killing me ALL DAY LONG! I sure can put on a smiling face though can't I? But I can say I feel pretty with my pregnancy glow, even with the puking :)

Linking up with:
The Pleated Poppy
Get Your Pretty On
Because Shanna Said So
Tucker Up
post signature

9 comments

  1. So clearly I am massively behind on everything. Holy crap, congrats on your pregnancy! I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Risa! We are so happy and blessed that IVF worked! :) I am still in shock and thanking God over and over for it!

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from Pleated Poppy - WIWW! Great job recreating the pin! You look fabulous.

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously- how.stinking.cute.are.you?! So adorable! I just love it! This outfit totally gets an A+!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Just found myself a Jcrew jacket at the outlets this weekend, couldn't be more excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With the help of a man called Dr.Ogbes I was able to get pregnant. i'm 56years of age, it was really difficult for me to pregnant though my husband loves me but it was really hurting me not having my own child but after many years I came across Dr.Ogbes whose email address is Landofanswer@hotmail.com or you reach him direct on his cell phone number +2347050270227 he told me he is going to send me a Herbs for me to drink, and will fall pregnant a week after drinking the Herbs i'm 7months pregnant now and also I will like to advice everyone looking for help to get pregnant to contact this very man via his email address at Landofanswer@hotmail.com or call him on his cell phone number +2347050270227.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to use this means to let the world know that all hope is not lost Getting pregnant after having tubes clamped and burned, I know IVF and Reversal could help but the cost is way too high, i couldn't afford it either and i so desire to add another baby to my family been trying for 5 years, not until i came across Priest Babaka, who cast a pregnancy/Fertility spell for me and i use his herbal remedy/medication and i got pregnant. l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT , will find your contact as i drop it here on this site, and solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him email via: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top