week 10- bump update and letters for baby

Bump Update
How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight gain: 0 lbs. back to even now that I'm eating again.
Maternity clothes?  My regular pants no longer work for me. I can get them on, but when I button them, I can BARELY breathe. Maternity pants are a necessity now! Here are my 2 favorite pairs!

Stretch marks? nope!
    Sleep: I've been sleeping great besides getting up to pee 1-2 times a night.
Best moment this week: getting to share with family of your impending arrival
Miss anything? wine. We got my mother in law a great bottle of wine for Christmas and I had a taste. Oh my goodness, was it GOOD!
Food cravings: sweet pickles
Anything making you queasy or sick? The smell of strong candles. Bleh!
Gender: We don't know yet but the heart rate was 184 bpm and the old wive's tale says girls have faster heart rates. We will see!
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: headaches, cramping, constantly peeing, nausea, can smell everything, acne, large chest, dry skin. It's all beginning!
Belly button in or out?  In! And I don't think it will ever pop. It's the deepest inney ever!
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: I am happy! Our baby is doing amazing and I couldn't be happier!
Looking forward to: my 12 week appointment in 2 weeks.
post signature

8 comments

  1. Happy things are going well and you're feeling better! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are going to be able to tell as soon as they see you! Your bump is growing so quickly! I am excited about your nursery and can't wait to see pictures in the future! I love your ideas! Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shared very nice and detail information with us .

    ReplyDelete
  4. This article contain very useful things for us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at this https://paperovernight.com/blog/response-paper response paper if you don't know how it should be written.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top