Week 9- Bump Update and Letters for Baby

Bump Update
How far along? 9 weeks
Total weight gain: 0 lbs. back to even now that I'm eating again.
Maternity clothes?  I can still fit in my regular pants, but maternity clothes are so much more comfortable!
Stretch marks? nope!
    Sleep: I've been sleeping great besides getting up to pee 1-2 times a night.
Best moment this week: getting to hear your heart beat for the FIRST time
Miss anything? Caesar Salad. Gosh darn why do I crave everything I can't have?!
Food cravings: candy. I picked up blow pops, sour patch kids, and nerds at the grocery story today.
Anything making you queasy or sick? The smell of strong candles. Bleh!
Gender: We don't know yet but the heart rate was 184 bpm and the old wive's tale says girls have faster heart rates. We will see!
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: headaches, cramping, constantly peeing, nausea, can smell everything, acne, large chest. It's all beginning!
Belly button in or out?  In! And I don't think it will ever pop. It's the deepest inney ever!
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: I am happy! Our baby is doing amazing and I couldn't be happier!
Looking forward to: my bump growing and growing!


Had to include this last picture because it show cases the bump so well :) Silly husband! I wasn't ready!
post signature

7 comments

  1. Glad you are feeling better!!
    I felt like my bump was never going to grow and it wasn't until this past month it actually really popped! But for me I could notice it and just wanted everyone else to as well. Instead all I get and got was "you're soo small". I know I'm tall but I've waited forever to look pregnant! Haha. I see a bump on you!! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still so excited for you guys! I really enjoy reading your updates! I hope you don't mind that I'm going to steal your idea of doing the weekly letter to the baby! I want to cry every time I read yours! They are so sweet and I can tell how excited you two are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking for this thanks for sharing it will help others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This article contain very useful things for us I am very excited about this one

    ReplyDelete
  5. I expect this kind of important information in future also so keep it up this nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is extremely helpful info!! Very good work. Everything is very interesting to learn and easy to understand. Essay Editor Service

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top