Gender Reveal

This weekend we had our gender reveal and it went absolutely amazing! All of the preparing for the past month have finally come together and it couldn't have been more perfect! The decorations were amazing and I was overwhelmed with how many people attended to support us announcing if we were having a little girl or little boy! If you follow me on Instagram, then you already know that we are having a.....
GIRL!

Everyone thought it was a boy, but I just knew deep down that it was a girl :) Most of our guests wore blue.
 But there were a few who said pink!

Now to the decorations because that's always the fun part :) I will say, I COMPLETELY forgot to take any picture during the ACTUAL party. I was just SICK when I realized I hadn't. I'm praying a family member took some. The table was absolutely gorgeous with all the food and drinks, but alas, no pictures. All the fun balloons that were on the mantle and coffee table were deflated when I woke up this morning. So my staged after the fact pictures will have to suffice. And yes, this pregnant hormonal lady cried when she realized she hadn't taken the pictures.

Most of my supplies for decorating are from Hobby Lobby, but I'll do a list at the bottom of the post for things that weren't Hobby Lobby.













My birthday is today so we also celebrated my birthday yesterday. Had to take a picture with the candles :) 
my sister got baby her first book :) This was our favorite story when we were little.
Be on the look out for my 20 week bump update where I reveal baby's name :)

Credits:
wreath: all supplies from Hobby Lobby
white frames: IKEA
chalk board with Old Wives Tales: Michael's
chalk board with votes: Hobby Lobby
chalk holder: Hobby Lobby
lanterns: Hobby Lobby
tissue pom poms: Hobby Lobby:
printables (invitations, drink list, silhouette pictures, words of wisdom): all made by me. Silhouette pictures from Etsy
banner: made by me with my Silhouette. Paper from Hobby Lobby
yarn letters: cardboard letters bought from Hobby Lobby and wrapped with yarn
plates, cups, forks, napkins, straws: Hobby Lobby
gender reveal box: Staples
chalk markers: Hobby Lobby
flower center pieces: fake flowers from Hobby Lobby
post signature

9 comments

  1. Congrats on your baby girl and happy birthday!! Everything looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! So excited for you!! HOORAY! You've got a little girl growing in there- she is one lucky duck to have a mommy that already loves her SO MUCH!
    You totally rocked that gender reveal. Wow. Just wow. ......I can only imagine the first birthday party that you are going to throw- it's going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! You will have soo much fun dressing a little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your baby girl! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! A girl!!! I am SO excited for you! I love all of the decorations! You put a ton of time into planning this party and it shows! :) Awesome job!

    Happy belated birthday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! Just saw that you were having a girl! Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all these ideas! So crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should take some of your time and visit this site for some information on how to write good persuasive essay. Make sure to check it out as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top