Give Yourself a Raise

I was approached by a company called Raise to write a post about "rewarding yourself" and I couldn't wait to write this blog post. They are running an interactive campaign called, “Give Yourself a Raise,” about the importance of rewarding yourself for all the hard work you put in every day. I do think as hard working women we have to remember to take time out of the day and indulge in ourselves a little bit! 

As a woman, pregnant or not, kids or not, we work hard. Women are the providers and we have to do a lot to fill those shoes. Make dinner, clean the house, keep peace in the home, play doctor, grocery shopping, pick the kids up from school, and so many more! It's a lot and it is so important to reward yourself time and time again. Sometimes you need a break and need to take some time out for you! Tell your husband, he's in charge for a few hours and get the heck out of your house and treat yourself.

Here are my top 3 favorite things to do to reward myself. In no particular order!

1. mani/pedi
I sure do love my legs being rubbed and who can say no to a free glass of wine?
2. shopping at Target
It seriously is my all time favorite place. I can get my groceries while I casually add a few cute tops in my cart. My husband will never know ;)
3. Starbucks with a good book
I love to go cuddle up in one of the chairs with a cup of coffee and my favorite book and just get lost in it for a few hours.

And this pretty much sums up ANYTHING that a women will love to do to give herself a little raise :) 
Check in the yes box to all of the above!

Now alittle bit more about Raise.
It's a website where you can buy and sell giftcards. You can sell your unused giftcards for cash and it's also a great place to stock up on giftcards to use when you want to "reward" yourself. The best part is, you pay less than what the giftcard has on it! My husband and I love Starbucks. We go between 1-2 times a week! So for us, buying giftcards off this site to Starbucks and using them for our weekly Starbucks trips, will end up saving us money! It's a win win situation!

Now my question to you is, what do you do to "give yourself a raise"? Do you like to indulge in your favorite dessert, buy a new pair of shoes, or just escape away from everything and watch a movie in your bedroom?

I can't wait to get some new ideas of how to "give yourself a raise!"

**I was not compensated for writing this post in any way**
post signature

3 comments

  1. All of the above is how I like to treat myself! Mostly just quiet time with a good book is what I love most :) I will have to check this site out, sounds like there are some good deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like rewarding myself, too. I wrote academic essay using advices from https://midnightpapers.com/blog/academic-paper-writing recently. And I decided to by a new phone as a reward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great quotes, treating yourself respectively is such an important thing on the workplace. I'm a target oriented person, so sometime it's easy for me to forget to appreciate life as it is and celebrate your own achivments. People tends to build a career in order to make more money, most of the time i write essays for cash in order to develop my writing skills. The only person you should be compare yourself to - is another you in the future.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top