week 23 bump update and letters for Reagan

I know I know, I'm super late on my bump update this week, but my camera battery had died and I couldn't find my charger. It's been missing for awhile and I was completely stumped at where it could be. When my sister asked why I hadn't posted my weekly post I told her my problem and she proceeded to tell me she had 2 chargers and she's wondering why she had 2. Darn sister stole my charger and didn't realize it! I'm just happy to have my charger back! Onto the bump update :)
//top- Pinkblush Maternity// jeans- Citizens of Humanity (maternity)//

Bump Update
How far along? 23 weeks

Total weight gain: I am not caring anymore how much I've gained. I'm gaining exactly the amount that baby Rae needs! So no more looking when they weigh me. I will look though at my last weigh in to know how much I gained for the whole pregnancy.

Maternity clothes?  FULL on maternity clothes now. Texas has been having silly weather, it's time for warm weather, but it's still chilly, so I can't wait till it's warm so I can sport dresses and flip flops 24/7.

Stretch marks? nope! Mom didn't have any, so I don't expect to get any. I heard stretch marks are all in the genetics.

    Sleep: I decided to put the snoogle away for a bit and it's actually been helping me sleep! Of course, I'm up 3-4 times a night to pee, but it's just preparing me for the near future :)

Best moment this week: watching Kyle interact with Rae. He would talk and she would kick and it was seriously the sweetest thing I've ever watched. I couldn't help but cry as I watch the love of my life play with his daughter.

Miss anything? being able to work out. I've been having alot of pain for the past 2 weeks and we couldn't figure out why. Went in for an ultrasound and it turns out I have fluid on my kidney. So the pain I've been feeling is from that. I can't be on my feet long or it really starts to hurt so I've had to stop working out. I don't like it at all. Fortunately, Rae is completely fine! Fluid levels are great, movement is great, she's all around great! :)

Food cravings: Craving Chick-fila constantly! I could eat it for every meal! And love fruit :)

Anything making you queasy or sick? nope! I think I've finally moved passed the nausea! Wahoo!

Gender: Pink

Labor signs: nope

Symptoms: Swollen ankles (a new one), winded easily, sensitive skin (gets a sun burn even with 70 spf), crampy (she's growing a lot lately), and of course, peeing constantly! I can't get in the car without going before we leave. Kyle always remind me to pee before we leave, just like a kid! And the newest symptom is leaking. Haha. Apparently my poor bladder is just not strong as it's being smooshed by my uterus. 

Belly button in or out?  In! And I don't think it will ever pop. It's the deepest inney ever!

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Happy or moody most of the time: I am happy! ALL the time!

Looking forward to: getting the nursery started! Kyle is painting it this weekend and our first shower is May 17 so I can't wait to start getting everything put together! I promise to post pictures as it progresses
post signature

5 comments

  1. I'm so excited that he finally felt her kick! Yay! :)
    I'm sorry you cannot work out! I will work out for the both of us! I need the extra workouts! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hard not being abletoexercise or even walk for that matter when I fractured my ankle. I missed it the most !!! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reacting to daddy's voice! AW! .... The best is yet to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember Conner and Ben reacting to Tim's touch and his voice and it was one of the most exciting milestones of pregnancy. Eat it all up! It is so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I advise you to visit this website if you want to know more about reading someones text messages without installing software. It's really helpful

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top