week 22- bump update and letters for Reagan

//top- Pink Blush Maternity (not available anymore)// earrings- Kendra Scott// jeans- Destination Maternity//

Bump Update
How far along? 22 weeks

Total weight gain: 14 pounds. I have another appointment next Friday. We will see the damage then :)

Maternity clothes?  FULL on maternity clothes now and they are so comfy. I can't wait to wear dresses all summer long!

Stretch marks? nope! Cocoa Butter Lotion was purchased to start applying daily! And I've heard that stretch marks are genetic and my mom had none. Crossing my fingers!

    Sleep: Sleep is great besides the occasional getting up to pee, which then results in me getting tangled in my Snoogle :)

Best moment this week: having a random man in Key West while on our cruise randomly say while walking by us, "Well look at that. She's having a baby. Congrats!" Totally made both Kyle and I's day!

Miss anything? I miss doing things and not getting winded. Just taking the girls for a walk makes me out of breath!

Food cravings: Fruit and Chickfila. I came home from the grocery store and realized fruit is something I'm loving lately!
Anything making you queasy or sick? reading or texting in the car when I'm the passenger. Makes me so nauseous!

Gender: Pink

Labor signs: nope

Symptoms: Swollen ankles (a new one), winded easily, sensitive skin (gets a sun burn even with 70 spf), crampy (she's growing a lot lately), and of course, peeing constantly! I can't get in the car without going before we leave. Kyle always remind me to pee before we leave, just like a kid!

Belly button in or out? In, but it's starting to pull down. I think it'll be a belly button slit by the end. Definitely is not going to pop.

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Happy or moody most of the time: I am happy! ALL the time!

Looking forward to: Kyle finally feeling Rae kick! She's a stinker and isn't cooperating. Always stops kicking when Kyle puts his hand on my belly. 
**EDIT- right after I posted this, Kyle got to feel Reagan kick for the first time! Seeing his face light up was amazing!**
post signature

9 comments

  1. Soon you'll be able to see your whole belly moving around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of the fruit made me hungry! Yum! Also, I can't text or anything while in the passenger seat either...difference is, I'm not prego. hehe.

    waitingforbabybird.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your chalkboard this week. 22 whole weeks! She will be here before you know it! Lots of prayers to you through the rest of your pregnancy. And Conner and Ben did the same thing to my husband - they always stopped moving when he put his hand on my belly. Those little stinkers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great trip! That fruit looks yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bump looks so cute! Yay for 22 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Kyle got to feel her kick! How exciting!! I'm still waiting to feel certain that it's baby and not... other things. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How awesome! So glad daddy finally got to feel her move around! That is so fun--- and it only gets better! .....You look adorable and I have no doubt that your little blessing will be one amazingly dressed little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her momma is stylish, so I am sure she will be too! :)

    I LOVE the pic that you posted on Instagram of the furniture! I can't wait to see the nursery all put together! :)

    I am so excited that Kyle finally got to feel her kick! How awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure that you will like https://essayclick.net/blog/women-rights-essay. Especially if you are going to write your women rights essay.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top