Christmas 2014

I can't believe it's been over 1 month since Christmas and I'm just getting around to posting about it! Ahh! I've got to do better! I promise I will!

Raegan had such an amazing Christmas! She was for sure worn out though! We pretty much kept her up past her bedtime for 5 nights. But family is important and when they are in town and haven't met the babe, you keep the babe up!











This was Raegan's favorite gift. She sucked and chewed on that poor snowman's nose all day! We couldn't have asked for a better holiday with our little peanut!

6 comments

  1. She is precious! I can't get over her cheeks! So cute
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cheeks are just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get enough of her! She is such a beautiful baby! She needs to be in magazines or on TV!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics looks like she's into opening the gift so young. I bet this was the best Christmas ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Christma tree! Raegan is surrounded by so much love, and you can tell just by seeing these pictures. She is truly blessed with her family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, check this website and you will find what we have talking about.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top