Friday {Snow} Happenings

Needless to say, Dallas has gotten enough snow and ice this week for the ENTIRE year! 

Right now it's been snowing since 10am and it's not letting up at all! 

Tomorrow brings freezing rain. Perfect.

Old man winter, we need to have a talk. It's my birthday weekend and you are RUINING it!

We had reservations tonight for my birthday, but that won't be happening anymore. Maybe tomorrow night.

Well let's not sulk, onto Five for Friday.

With all of the snow, we had to take some pictures in it! She didn't know what to think about it.





Second up, even though it's freezing here, I am getting ready for Raegan's next holiday, Easter. I have ordered her Easter basket and I have my eye on a few dresses that I can't wait to buy.



 Next up, my little girls is getting so big! She loves standing and holding on to everything. She's not crawling yet, but I swear once she figures it out, she will be walking soon after.

Ummm, when did my daughter's hair turn red?!

And with the cold weather I've been doing a lot of cooking. Cooking of comfort foods that is. This week I make Baked Potato Soup and Macaroni and Cheese.

And last on the list is finally getting a smiling picture of my sweet girl! They are few and far between!

What are you up to on this cold, but amazingly beautiful Friday?

Linking up with:
The Diary of a Real Housewife

11 comments

  1. Oh so many wonderful things in this post!! When is your birthday? Hope you are able to go out to eat with your hubby at some point :) I LOVE the snow pictures!!! You dress her so cute!! I love her little skinny jeans and the headband!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed on how much snow Dallas is getting. Looks like she is trying to figure out if that cold over is fun or not lol. Adorable pictures. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ssing all of the snow pics from everyone down south. I'm glad you're getting to enjoy it a little bit. Happy birthday! I hope you have a great weekend even if you are stuck inside all weekend.

    Our Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing how much we are getting! Some places in Dallas may get up to 8 inches!! I'm hoping we can get out tomorrow night for my birthday. My husband said we are going out, it just may take us awhile to get anywhere :)

      Delete
  4. I bought the boys' Easter baskets this week, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you get all of her precious bows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of her bows from this post are from Sweet T Shoppe on Etsy. Tessa, the owner, does amazing work!

      Delete
  6. Your lit'l girl is so adorable! :) Hope you & your family are enjoying a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics! I am waiting for Easter baskets to go on sale so I can buy one for next year at a discount. I'm collecting things early. I did the same with Christmas books. Bought them 50-75% after Christmas for our boy next year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg she is just too precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It will be useful for students in college to read more about paraphrasing tools. It will help you to achieve academic success

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top