Eight Months

I have missed the past month of posting Raegan's monthly posts. The 26th comes and goes so quickly. I have to be better about it. Especially since she is literally growing up before my eyes!











Sleep: You sleep through the night and are doing great on your naps too! You take 2 naps throughout the day that range from 30 minutes- 2 hours. Depends on how hard you've been playing!

EatYou are still on 5 bottles a day, but we've started slowly introducing solids. It's hard with your cleft so we go slow. You love cereal puffs and yogurt melts because they melt in your mouth. We will work on it more after your surgery at the end of April.

Diapers: You are in size 3 diapers, but we've moved up to size 4 over night diapers because you are sleeping through the night completely and by morning time your little diaper was crazy full!

Clothes: You are mostly in 9 and 12 month clothes. You are a long one baby!

TalkYou still are just staying "mama". You're favorite time to do it is when you get up for the day or after a nap. You stand up and say "mama mama mama" over and over again! Cracks me up!

Teeth: You have 4 teeth! 2 on top and 2 on bottom. And you love to bite!

Movement: You are crawling everywhere and standing up! If I take my eyes off you for 1 second, you are pulling yourself up on anything you can find.

Other: You're cleft palate repair will be at the end of April. We are nervous, but ready. I know you are going to do great and am looking forward to having this surgery behind us.

Your daddy and I love you so much sweet Raegan Phair. You made us parents when we weren't sure it was going to happen. You are so precious to us.

5 comments

  1. She's getting so big!! Love her eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too cute!! Praying her surgery goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her EYES!!! My goodness!!! Prayers for her surgery and speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The main thing here for me is security. For example, I know that https://besttrackingapps.com/how-to-hack-whatsapp/ can hack your whatsapp and it scares me a lot.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top