Friday Happenings

Another week down and it has been a doozy. All 3 of us have been sick.

But before we all got sick, the hubs and I finally got to celebrate my birthday by going to The Melting Pot.
He spoils me by taking me for every birthday, anniversary, or Christmas.

On Sunday we went to my parents house to celebrate my birthday. Raegan had had a cold since Friday and Kyle was coming down with it.

By the time we got home both Kyle and I felt terrible.

Monday (my birthday) my wonderful momma came over and watched Raegan while I went to the chiropractor, got a massage, and a mani/pedi. It was a wonderful day of relaxation!

But by Tuesday, the sickness was in full force! All 3 of us were down for the count, but Raegan did decide she was finally going to crawl!! That made up for feeling so lousy.

And after she showed off her new moves she was just so tickled with herself she just couldn't stop laughing!

 When you're sick, the best meal is homemade Chicken Noodle Soup. I made this for us on Tuesday night. We ate it again on Wednesday night too. I will have the recipe up on the blog next week. You will love it I promise!

And I also tried a Cauliflower Pizza that was suprisingly delicious and HEALTHY! Don't worry, the recipe will be on the blog soon!

I'm hoping that this weekend will allow us to rest up and get better because this cold needs to go! Along with the cold weather!

Linking up with:
The Diary of a Real Housewife

5 comments

  1. I miss living in a city with a Melting Pot!! We LOVE that place and love the whole eating experience. The PB/Chocolate fondue was always my favorite round. Hope y'all are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you were sick! But glad you still managed to have a nice birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Sounds like a great celebration, low key and relaxing which is just how I like to celebrate things! Thanks for sharing the videos - so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be hunting down the cauliflower pizza recipe. Sounds like an awesome birthday relaxing day<3
    SaraLee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This service https://essaybakery.co.uk/blog/essays-about-family would help your kids with studying! There are a lot of free examples.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top