What We Eat {Macaroni & Cheese}

Here is another yummy recipe that my family loves and I know that when Raegan eats solids she is going to be asking for this dish by name!

Macaroni & Cheese
Ingredients
1/3 cup of flour
2 2/3 cup of milk
3/4 cup of swiss cheese
3/4 cup of velveeta cheese (shredded or cubed)
1/2 cup of parmesean cheese
1/2 cup of sharp cheese
1 1/2 cup of stuffing (Peppridge Farm stuffing in blue bag)
3 cups of elbow noodles
1 stick of butter
1/2 tsp of garlic salt (or regular salt)

Instructions
Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
Start cooking the 3 cups of elbow noodles so that it's ready once the cheese sauce is made.
Combine 2 2/3 cups of milk and 1/3 cup of flour.
Pour into a sauce pan.
Continue stirring for 6 minutes on medium heat. The sauce will start to thicken up.
While you are stirring the milk and flour, measure out cheese into a bowl.
Once the milk and flour is thick, pour in the cheese and stir until melted.
 Drain noodles.
Add garlic salt (or regular salt) and noodles to the sauce.
Transfer macaroni and cheese to a 9x13 pyrex.
Melt 1 stick of butter (or 1/2 stick if you want less) and pour over 1 1/2 cup of stuffing.
Sprinkle stuffing over macaroni and cheese.
Bake in oven at 375 for 20-25 minutes. Take out once it begins to bubble.
Enjoy!

5 comments

  1. Mac n Cheese is one of my all time favorite foods and this recipe looks divine. I will have to try it out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so yummy! You're really getting into this cooking thing, mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally have me wanting to cook now - and I haven't done this since Jordan was born! So that is huge! Thanks for sharing - your husband is one lucky guy to have his wife making such great food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need to save this recipe for later! It looks delicious :) I just happened to stumble across your blog today and I am in LOVE! I am so happy to be your newest follower, and I'd love to sponsor swap with you on my blog, if you'd like! :) Send me an e-mail at morethanloveblog@outlook.com :) I hope to hear from you soon!

    - Breanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want to learn more about Top Spy Apps, try to check this out! It will help you for sure

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top