Friday Happenings

And look at that, it's Friday again and time to take a look at our week!

Monday started off with some beautiful weather! So we pulled out our Easter bow ears and totally rocked them!

Also on Monday I started the Advocare 24 day challenge. It is time to get this last 10 pounds of baby weight off! I will be doing a before and after post once I'm done. Below is my breakfast I eat each morning. I made a giant batch of Steel Cut Oats and eat 1/2 cup each morning with a few strawberries and a hardboiled egg.

Tuesday I hung out with this adorable munchkin who was sure to wear her green so she didn't get pinched!

Raegan also came down with her first diaper rash on Tuesday. I think the poor thing has a tummy bug. Trying my best to keep her diaper dry, but she's giving me a run for my money.

She's also crawling like a maniac and I had to get her a play yard to keep her in 1 place for a couple seconds. 

She loves when I get inside with her and she loves crawling and pulling up on me. I swear she's going to be walking soon!

Can't wait for the weekend to spend with our baby daddy! Have a great weekend!

Linking up with:

The Diary of a Real Housewife

13 comments

  1. I'm just wanting to lose the weight from my still enlarged ovaries!! haha But I don't guess I'll be doing anything but gaining for the moment. That breakfast looks very healthy though so I will definitely try that recipe out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh girl! I remember that! I think I gained 6-7 pounds just from IVF then the preggo weight started piling on. I'm sure this last bit of weight I have is the IVF weight! Just embrace it! Enjoy your bump showing early! :)

      Delete
  2. That picture of you and her, with her pulling up on you, is seriously so cute! I'm sure she's just growing like a weed right in front of your eyes! Sweet girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is! It's crazy to watch and look at pictures when she was itty bitty!! Kensington will be doing the same thing!

      Delete
  3. She's adorable. I bet she will be walking soon if she's that active. My mom is trying to get my niece to start moving but she prefers to cry lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a doll in those Easter bunny ears! And so festive for St. Patrick’s Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet face!! I love that she's standing! Go Rae!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get over how cute she is!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're going to have a cute little girl munchkin soon too!! :)

      Delete
  7. THE EARS. LOVE. And she went this long without diaper rash? Congrats mama! Jordan has already had two (albeit mild) diaper rashes. So cute that she is crawling - such a fun stage :) And that last picture - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diaper rashes are the pits! She's had mild ones, but this one was full on everywhere!! It was so sad. And yes, the crawling is fun, but she's into EVERYTHING! :)

      Delete
  8. I recommend you to take a look here if you want to learn more about research paper structure. It was useful for me and my college friends

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top