Nursery Inspiration

I know I know, you may be thinking "where is week 14 bump update?" I promise I'll have it up this week, but last night I worked out and did NOT want to do my bump update picture so it'll happen on a night that I look alittle more put together.

I have decided that pinterest is seriously the best thing ever. I don't know how I planned my wedding without it and honestly feel that I should get a redo for my wedding. Ha!

I was reading my friend Stephanie's blog, The Icing On Our Cake, and she shared her nursery inspiration and I thought "what a great idea!" So I am going to do the same!

So for our boy's inspiration we are going with a baseball theme, but not too baseball-y. The bedding will be the colors of the room, navy, red, and grey and then I will accent with baseball memorabilia. Take a look at my pinterest baby boy nursery board. (Click on the picture to be taken to my pinterest board).


For our girl nursery, I have fallen in LOVE with cobalt blue, coral, and gold. It isn't overly girly, but still has the hint of pink. I have a few other ideas pinned on my board, but the coral and gold has hit hard for me and we will definitely be sticking to that color scheme! (Click on the picture to be taken to my pinterest board).


 Even if you are not pregnant, but plan on one day having children, what colors are you planning on doing for your nursery?
post signature

6 comments

  1. Oh i love your style! I can't wait to see the finished product :)

    http://waitingforbabybird.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the chevron pattern goes with so many different patterns and themes. I can't wait to see your finished nursery! :) The color scheme is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your inspiration boards! So bright and cheer. Happy decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post….. I read a few of your other posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm here to represent you our new post https://nerdymates.com/blog/online-learning about online learning in the modern society.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Jewelry for children should should only be made in sterling or real gold because of allergy issues.
    Beads from China should never be used in children’s jewelry because China uses lead in the making of their color beads and this could be very dangerous for children."

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top