week 14- bump update and letters for baby


Bump Update
How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain: 3 pounds so far! We will see if it's more at my 16 week appointment on February 4.
Maternity clothes?  FULL on maternity clothes now. My bump is so low that my regular shirts are becoming too short! Thank goodness the hubs started budgeting for maternity clothes for each month.
Stretch marks? nope!
    Sleep: I've been sleeping great besides getting up to pee 1-2 times a night.
Best moment this week: starting to feel baby move around more. It feels like a tiny 1 second muscle spasm, but I'm getting better at pointing out when it happens.
Miss anything? wine and sushi. I don't think this will ever change.
Food cravings: sweets and fruit.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing too bad anymore. Occasionally I will smell something that will set me off, but not as often.
Gender: We don't know yet but I am thinking girl. Kyle wants a boy, but from the beginning I've felt girl even though I want a boy. I'll be fine with a girl though :)
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: constantly peeing, tired, can smell everything, acne, large chest
Belly button in or out?  In! And I don't think it will ever pop. It's the deepest inney ever!
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: I am happy! I've started feeling baby flutter around in my tummy and I love it!
Looking forward to: Our 16 week appointment and feeling the baby more and more!
post signature

3 comments

  1. You do not look fat! Definitely pregnant! With how fast that baby is growing, you will definitely look pregnant in your bathing suit for the cruise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the cutest pregnant person!! Hope the next few weeks go great!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top