week 12 and 13- bump update and letters for baby


/shirt-Pink Blush Maternity (not available anymore)// pants-LOFT//

Bump Update
How far along? 13 weeks (2nd trimester baby!!)
Total weight gain: 3 pounds so far! I'm pretty impressed! I'm enjoying being able to get to the gym more often now!
Maternity clothes?  FULL on maternity clothes now. My bump is so low that my regular shirts are becoming too short! Thank goodness the hubs started budgeting for maternity clothes for each month.
Stretch marks? nope!
    Sleep: I've been sleeping great besides getting up to pee 1-2 times a night.
Best moment this week: seeing baby roll around and be a little TOOT in our ultrasound on Friday. Wouldn't cooperate and the sono tech had a tough checking on all of baby's anatomy!
Miss anything? wine and sushi. I don't think this will ever change.
Food cravings: sweets and fruit.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing too bad anymore. Occasionally I will smell something that will set me off, but not as often.
Gender: We don't know yet but the heart rates have been high at 184 and 162 bpm and the old wive's tale says girls have faster heart rates. We will see!
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: constantly peeing, tired, can smell everything, acne, large chest
Belly button in or out?  In! And I don't think it will ever pop. It's the deepest inney ever!
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: I am happy! I've started feeling baby flutter around in my tummy and I love it!
Looking forward to: finding out baby's gender in 6 weeks! Hoping time goes back quickly!
post signature

10 comments

  1. You are glowing! So beautiful! Love that shirt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!! I have the same shirt and love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so crazy you're already feeling movement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I think that's what it is! It definitely isn't big and it lasts 1 second, but I'm taking that it's baby! And it's only happened 2-3 times. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh, Ashley! SO thankful God has brought you this far! I just read your story on Lisa Newton's Amateur Nester. How inspiring! I am so grateful you felt led to share your testimony and journey with us. Lisa is featuring our story if you'd like to read about how God brought us through. ( http://amateurnester.blogspot.com/2014/01/on-journey-with-cheryl.html)
    Our sweet, precious boy is now 13 years old and blesses our life in a million ways every, single day. God is SO faithful! I am so happy to have "met" you. I am your newest follower and so anxious to see God's miracle unfold as I follow your journey. :) Love and hugs to you, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2nd trimester ALREADY?! :) That's so awesome that you are going on a cruise! Have you found any cute maternity bathing suits?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya, I’m really glad I have found this info. Today bloggers publish just about gossip and net stuff and this is actually irritating.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top