Pregnancy Announcment

One of the fun parts of being early pregnant is the "facebook" announcement and we had decided we didn't want to announce our pregnant until the first trimester was over. Well I made it to alittle past 11 weeks :) New Year's Day was just a perfect  day to announce that Kyle gave me permission to post a week early :)

In Ashley style, we of course had to get pictures taken. One of my dear friends, Allison Davis, is an AMAZING photographer. She actually was our wedding photographer and over the years she and I have become very good friends. And I am so glad we have! We love our 3 hour dates at The Melting Pot. She has such a sweet, genuine heart and I know she was brought into our lives for a reason! God knew I needed a friend like Allison. So enjoy the pictures and if you are in Dallas and need a photographer, she is your gal! Just tell her I sent you!













look at that handsome devil ;)
post signature

13 comments

  1. Love them!! They turned out great!!! Such amazing keep sakes to document this time in your lives!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love the photos! U both look amazingly happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your announcement pictures! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures! I learned so much about you from this post too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping over from Ameteur Nester. I am blown away that you got 38 eggs at retrieval. That's so many! Congrats on this next step in your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! I found you through Amatuer Nester. Congrats on your IVF success! We are on our third and final cycle…and praying for a miracle. Looking forward to following your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUCH adorable photos! And I love that you included your pups :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Need to get in touch with your photographer. -SaraLee

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you still want to continue writing you may look here for a good writing advice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You write good content, I am looking for this thanks for sharing it will help others.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I expect this kind of important information in future also so keep it up this nice work.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top